4. Locate the arm holes.
5. Place both hands in the sleeves.
6. Hold your arms out and slightly up as you slip
your arms into the sleeves.
7. Another person (circulatory) who is not
scrubbed will pull your gown onto you as you extend
your hands through the gown cuffs.
Continue the process by opening the inner glove
packet on the same sterile surface on which you opened
the gown. The entire gloving process is shown in the
steps of figure 25.
1. Pick up one glove by the cuff using your thumb
and index finger.
2. Touching only the cuff, pull the glove onto one
hand and anchor the cuff over your thumb.
3. Slip your gloved fingers under the cuff of the
other glove. Pull the glove over your fingers and
hand, using a stretching side-to-side motion.